How do you put WhatsApp in English
If you are wondering how do you put whatsapp in english, below you will find all the instructions you need. First, however, I have to make an important clarification: since WhatsApp does not integrate an option to translate its interface into various languages, to change the language of the app it is necessary change the language of the entire operating system in use on your device. Clear? Well, then let's proceed.
Che stai chello using è a smartphone or a tablet Android, For put WhatsApp in English you have to take your device, unlock it, access the home screen and / or the drawer and select the icon of Settings (Quella a forma di ruota d'ingranaggio). In the screen that is shown to you at this point, select the item General management.
At this point, touch the item Language and inputwho quills Language e seleziona l'opzione English from the list of languages that is proposed to you. If English is not present, tap on the wording Add language, select the option English and choose one of the relative variants (eg. United States).
Now, tap on the item Modification, at the top right, and move English to the top of the list of languages set on Android, by tapping on the wording English and continuing to hold down on it, moving it upwards, then release the "grip".
Once the above steps are done, the device will automatically restart and the Android interface language will change from your language to English, as well as that of WhatsApp.
When and if you want, you can then reset the use of your language, both for the entire operating system and for WhatsApp, proceeding as follows: go to the section Settings> General management> Language and input> Language of Android, tap on the wording Edit at the top of the screen and move your language up in the displayed language list.
However, keep in mind that some of the items to be selected in the Android settings on your device may differ slightly from what I indicated in this step, depending on the version of Android used, as well as the brand of smartphone or tablet in your possession.
Also, if you are having trouble finding the language change entry, try typing to fix it "tongue" o "Languages" in the search bar in the Android Settings, so that you can more easily find the setting for changing the language.
Possiedi a iPhone and would you like to understand how to put WhatsApp in English in that case? So, to begin with, grab your device, unlock it, access the home screen and select the icon of Settings (Quella a forma di ruota d'ingranaggio).
In the screen that is shown to you at this point, tap on the wording Generali, touches the voices Language and area e Other languages and choose English from the list of languages that is shown to you, by tapping on the wording English or on one of the available variants (eg. English (UK)). To confirm your intentions, then tap the button Change to "English" And that's it.
After completing the above steps, your iPhone will restart and subsequently the iOS interface will be translated into English, as well as that of WhatsApp.
Should you have second thoughts, you can retrace your steps by translating the iOS interface again into your language and, therefore, that of WhatsApp. To do this, go to the section Settings> General> Language & Region> iPhone Language of iOS and tap on the wording in the list of languages you see. Then confirm your intentions by pressing the button Change to (your language), And that's it.
Now let's see how to put WhatsApp in English on computer, that is, going to act on both client of the popular messaging app available for Windows e MacOS that of Web WhatsApp, the version of the service that can be used directly from the browser.
Well, to translate WhatsApp on PC it is enough change the language of the smartphone's operating system on which the WhatsApp app is installed: the client or WhatsApp Web interface will be automatically translated into the language in question. In short: just follow the instructions on changing the language on Android and iPhone that I gave you in the previous steps and you're done.
To connect to WhatsApp from a computer, you can proceed normally by scanning the appropriate QR code, as I explained to you in my guide on the subject.
In case of problems, you can try to remedy this by changing the language used for the interface of your computer's operating system.
- Download Windows 10, click here Start button (I cheer with the windows flag) that you find on taskbar, then the icon of Settings (Quella a forma di ruota d'ingranaggio) in the menu that opens and, in the window you see appear on the desktop, select the wording Date / time and language. Then select the item Language found in the left sidebar, click on the button Add a language and choose one of the variants of the English language from the available list (eg. English (United Kingdom)), then press the buttons NEXT e Install. Afterward, select English in the list Preferred languages, click on the button with the up arrow to move the language to the top of the list, click on the button Windows view at the top, select English from the drop-down menu Windows display language and answer in the affirmative to the warning by which you are asked if you want to disconnect from Windows, so as to make the changes.
- If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 7 (only if you are using an edition Ultimate o Enterprise, otherwise you will have to resort to using third party software, as I explained to you in my guide on how to change language on Windows 7), click on the Start button (I cheer with the windows flag) that you find on taskbar e seleciona il collegamento Control Panel in the menu that opens. In the window you now see, select the link Clock and international options and / or Change display language (depending on the type of display you have set), then press the button Install / Uninstall languages in the further window that opens, click on the button Install display languages, then on the button Launch Windows Update and check the box relating to the English language, then click on the button first OK e Install updates. Wait for the procedure for installing the language pack to be completed, then set the English language for the display of the operating system in the window that is shown to you after clicking on the item Change display language and restart Windows, to apply the changes made.
- If you are using macOS, click the icon of System Preference (Quella a forma di ruota d'ingranaggio) that you find on Dock bar and select, in the window you see appear, the option Language and Zone. In the new screen that appears, in the tab Generali, click on the item English present nell'elenco Preferred languages that you find on the left and, continuing to keep clicked, drag the English language upwards. Then confirm your intentions by pressing the button Use English. If English is not already present in the macOS language list, click on the button capacitor positive (+) lead located at the bottom left and choose one of the variants of the English language from the list (eg. English (UK)), then click on the button Add and restart your computer, to make sure that the changes are actually applied.
Phrases to be put as a status on WhatsApp in English
You ended up on this tutorial not because you are interested in changing the language used for the interface of the famous messaging service but because you are looking for phrases to put as status on WhatsApp in English? I would say that I can help you with that too. In fact, below you will find some of the best Internet sites to find content suitable for the purpose.
- Phrases Mania - Website that collects numerous phrases, aphorisms and quotes, in your language and in English (with translation attached), which you can use to customize WhatsApp status. Note that all contents are organized by category and by characters.
- Aphoristically - another website to find phrases in your language and in English to use as status on WhatsApp. There are phrases of love, friendship, famous authors etc.
- Very phrases - is another website on which, as can be easily guessed from the name itself, you can find many phrases, aphorisms, proverbs etc., also in English, which lend themselves perfectly to create beautiful states on WhatsApp.
To find out which other portals you can possibly refer to, I suggest you consult my tutorial dedicated specifically to the best WhatsApp statuses. For more information on the creation and modification of WhatsApp statuses, however, I recommend reading my post on how to create a status on WhatsApp.